Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May #EstellaGram: Days 1 - 7

The first week of #EstellaGram for May is history. Despite going the 2-for-1 route on Days 3 and 4, I have kept up with this month's bookish photo-a-day challenge.

Day 1| close up... Penguin's Clothbound Classics are gorgeous


Day 2| currently reading 


Day 3| good & Day 4| evil... Two days, one photo!


Day 5| So #happy to find this in my mailbox! 


Day 6| sad ...I'd really rather sit by the lake and read, but there is work to be done.


Day 7| a couple #ethnic cookbooks

We'll see if I can keep up for another week.
Find me on Instagram: lakesidemusing



10 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos -- I'm so sad I missed this -- I hope it happens for June -- I've put a note on my calendar to check!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audra - Estellagram seems to be going strong in May... not sure if June plans are in the works yet or not.

      Delete
  2. Ohhhh but maybe you can sit by the lake for just a few minutes and read? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish - Not that day, but I usually try to carve out at least 30 min before dinner.

      Delete
    2. I agree with Trish! What a great setting! I'm not sure if I could read there, though. I'd be too distracted looking out at that beautiful water. Sigh.

      Delete
    3. Les - I read a lot faster in the house ;-)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for recapping your week this way!

    I'd love to play along...too bad I need a mobile device to be able to use Instagram :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie Rodgers - You're very welcome... glad you enjoy the recap!

      Delete
  4. You're doing such a fantastic job of staying up-to-date with this photo challenge!!! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Staci. I need to gather up the second batch of photos for a post later today.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Be sure to check back, I always respond. Due to a recent increase in spam, all comments are moderated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails