Two weeks ago, Lisa from Books Lists Life tagged me in the What's On Your Desk Wednesday meme. Here are the rules:
What's on your desk Wednesday? is a weekly bookish meme hosted by Sassy Brit of Alternative-Read.com. Check her blog out each Wednesday for the post titled What's on your desk Wednesday?
You can do one of two things or both!
Grab a camera and take a photo of your desk! Or anywhere you stack your books/TBR pile. And no tidying!
Add this photo to your blog.
Tag at least 5 people!
Come back here and leave a link back to your photo in comments.
List at least 5 BOOKISH things on your desk (I'm thinking your TBR pile or books you haven't shelved...)
List at least 5 NON BOOK things. (I'm thinking some of some of the more unusual items on your desk/table?)
Tag at least 5 people to do the same.
Come back here and leave your link, so we can come and visit your blog. Or add your answers in the comments if you don't have a blog.
Since I blog from the chair in my favorite corner, that's what is shown in the photo. I love this spot! There are windows on each side that let in plenty of sunshine, I can see what's going on both inside and outside, and the chair is very comfy, too!
The bookish items include:
1. my current read on the table
2. a couple of library books on the windowsill
3. The Virago Book of Ghost Stories, also on the windowsill (can you can see the lovely bookmark sent by Book Psmith peeking out of the top?)
4. moleskin notebook under current read
5. the latest New Yorker magazine
1. my coffee mug...it's almost empty!
2. the "Queen" pillow... a Christmas gift from my husband
4. reading glassed tucked into a cute Vera Bradley case (I've reached that age!)
5. small post-it note flags
I'm not going to tag people, but would love to see where my favorite blogs originate. Please let me know if you decide to play along!