Sunday, March 17, 2013
The Sunday Salon: St. Patrick's Day Edition
Good morning! Happy St. Patrick's Day, happy last weekend of winter (according to the calendar anyway), and happy Selection Sunday (the official beginning of March Madness). Time is short this morning and I'm way behind on blog reading, so here's a quick recap.
The week that was:
- we started a huge interior painting project
- Spring break and eye surgery for Twin B
- the Big East Tournament (SU fell apart in the finals)
- I finished reading/listening to Vanity Fair
The week ahead:
- more painting
- choose pendant lights for kitchen
- select color for upstairs bathroom
- follow-up doctor's appointment for Twin B
- book club
- lunch with an old friend
- Twin A's break begins
- finish The Picture of Dorian Gray (classics club spin book)
- read Tomorrow There Will be Apricots
- return to Savage Beauty
- find a replacement for google reader - any suggestions?
- catch up on blog reading
- bake a Chocolate Guinness Cake
- watch Selection Sunday - where will SU go for 'the big dance'?
- St. Patrick's Day dinner with my family
- and can I mention again how much I'm loving #EstellaGram?
There is no green outside my window, but that's not unusual for St. Patrick's Day in central New York. Are you wearing green today?