Sunday, March 31, 2013

#EstellaGram Wrap-Up: Days 22 - 31

Our March #EstellaGram has sadly come to an end...

Day 22| library... On the road today, but I can still visit my local branch

Day 23| e-reader .... I never leave home without it!

Day 24| food... Hubby rules the kitchen tonight -a delicious seafood pasta dish coming soon!

Day 25| cozy

Day 26| reading nook 

Day 27| reading music... I usually prefer quiet, but sometimes choose these.

Day 28| snuggle...The mudroom is a mess, but all my girls are home for Easter. We'll snuggle in for the SU game tonight. 

Day 29| growing... The garden is covered with snow, but I can still plan for summer.

Day 30| yellow ....my favorite book so far this year

Day 31| fluff ...This is the best I can do. Maybe the afghan helps?

It's been fun experimenting with instagram this month and I'd already begun looking around for another photo-a-day challenge, when #Estellagram April was announced. I'm not sure whether April photos will be posted on the blog, but they will be on both twitter (@lakesidemusing) and instagram (lakesidemusing). On we go!

14 comments:

  1. That is really so much fun! I think I said this before, but some day when I have a few spare brain cells I will do something like this. Hope you all have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy - Thanks, we had a wonderful day with my family.

      Delete
  2. The Reading nook and the classical music caught my eye. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Vintage Reading - That's one of my favorite reading spots. Happy Easter to you, too!

      Delete
  4. Great photos!! I am going to try to do better this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Staci - I'm going to try it again for April, too... we'll see how it goes.

      Delete
  5. I am not familiar with Estellagram - but I will be sure to check out the April list that you have kindly posted to the right :)

    I love all the pictures - but your reading nook is my favorite: SO inviting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly - Thanks you. It's good to see you back!

      Delete
  6. Good luck to Syracuse this weekend! It was so hard for me to watch that last OSU game I skipped about 10 minutes because it was just too painful. Oh well, that's what's so great about the tournament.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacybuckeye - We can't wait for the game... it's going to be an exciting weekend around here!

      Delete
  7. I'm really going to miss these weekly wrap-ups.

    I have some that reading music, too - baroque for bathtime, Mozart for mornings and so on. Love them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie Rogers - I haven't been as good about taking a picture every day this month, so I may just post my favorites at the end of the month. Thanks for the feedback!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Be sure to check back, I always respond. Due to a recent increase in spam, all comments are moderated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails