Friday, March 22, 2013

#EstellaGram: Days 15 - 21

What fun! Here are my week 3 EstellaGram photos. I'm going to miss this when March is over.

Day 15| blanket ... a thoughtful gift from my girls


Day 16| drink of choice - black coffee at 8 am, but I prefer wine after 5


Day 17| slump... will it ever stop snowing? Hurry up, spring!


Day 18| heart ... Jane Austen and Zelda


Day 19| readalong - my latest was a read/listen combination


Day 20| events - A book signing and tasting event with Josh and Brent/ The Fabulous Beekman Boys is a book club highlight this year


Day 20| Inspiration... browsing my cookbook collection for Easter brunch ideas


Tune in next week for week 4 photos.
Find me on Instagram - lakesidemusing

13 comments:

  1. We have the same lingering snow, but more importantly, I think we have the same dishes?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrey - Portmeirion Botanic Garden - my favorite coffee mugs ever!

      Delete
  2. I've enjoyed your photos this month - I am going to miss it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anbolyn - I may have to look into some other photo-a-day challenge.

      Delete
  3. Lovely to see a photo - and a lovely photo as well. We could use some snow, or rain - something wet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa - Sure wish we could ship you some of this snow ;-)

      Delete
  4. Ugh, it is snowing again here (London) too. When will spring finally arrive?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam - Spring is taking its sweet time arriving this year. We could be wearing parkas on Easter Sunday at this rate!

      Delete
  5. Even though that is a fantastic snow shot, I'm with you....Spring, where are you???

    Love the photo of Austen and Zelda!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is this you!? Seems I might have seen one when you had your trip to London but it's always nice to put a smiling face to a gorgeous Lakeside scene. ;) And what a lovely blanket. Sweet daughters you have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish - Yes, it's me... what a great event that was!

      Delete
  7. Love the pictures...thanks for sharing! And I love that quilt...what a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. JA and Zelda won my heart too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Be sure to check back, I always respond. Due to a recent increase in spam, all comments are moderated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails