Are you familiar with Children's Miracle Network? It's a non-profit organization whose mission is to generate funds and awareness programs in partnership with and for the benefit of member hospitals/foundations and the children they are privileged to serve. I've spent years working in teaching hospitals and have seen first-hand the benefits of CMN. As a result, I contribute to the organization and have volunteered during their annual telethon.
So, how can a virtual basket help CMN?
Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating in the Better Basket Blog Hop for Children’s Miracle Network up to total of $5,000.
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
Will you accept this basket? Rather than naming specific bloggers, my goal to make you all aware of Hershey's program, and my hope is that you'll pass it on... for the kids.
Brava to you JoAnn! I accepted your basket and posted on it as well.ReplyDelete
What an awesome idea!!!ReplyDelete
Thanks, Sandy!! Children's Miracle Network is such a great cause, and I love that I can see the good they do first hand.ReplyDelete
Staci - I think so, too! Hopefully enough bloggers add links for Hershey's to donate $5,000.
Thanks for the Easter message for the kids!ReplyDelete
Laurel Rain-Snow - You're welcome! What a great program.ReplyDelete
Count me in, JoAnn! I'm in the process of posting now...Thanks for the intro to a very worthy cause!ReplyDelete
DS - Thank you so much!! I'm hoping enough bloggers send in links so Hershey donates the entire $5000.ReplyDelete