Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Awards



One Lovely Blog Award
from:
Margaret @ Books Please







Literary Blogger Award
from:





Kreative Blogger Award
from:






Lemonade Award
from:








Honest Scrap Award
from:
Laurel-Rain Snow @ Obsessions & Compulsions
Heather @ Gofita's Pages








Super Comments Award
from:
Zetor @ MOG'S Blog









Over The Top Award
from:








Heartfelt Award
from:






Splash Award
from:





Your Blog Rocks Award
from:
Heather @ Gofita's Pages







Zombie Chicken Award
from:





Friends Award
from:
Heather @ Gofita's Pages




Friendly Blogger Award
from:








Your Blog is Fabulous Award
from:

7 comments:

  1. Well deserved. You were so good about keeping track. I hope to be better in 2010. Congrats Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - well done! Hope 2010 is as rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I do believe you received them all. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little embarrassed with all these comments. I was trying to be organized and make an awards page. Dated the post 12/31/09 thinking it wouldn't show up in current feeds... guess that's not the case.

    Now I'm wondering... if I edit an old post, do you see that, too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can feel the love! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Be sure to check back, I always respond. Due to a recent increase in spam, all comments are moderated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails