Saturday, July 25, 2009

An Award!

A beautiful summer week just got even better thanks to Icedream at Reading in Appalachia. She was kind enough to honor me with the "Heartfelt Award"!

So, what is this award about?

"Do you reach for a cup of cocoa or tea when you're relaxing, seeking comfort, sharing a plate of cookies with family and friends? You know the feeling you get when you drink a yummy cup of cocoa, tea, or a hot toddy? That is what the Heartfelt Award is all about, feeling warm inside. Rules: Put the logo on your blog/post. Nominate up to to 9 blogs which make you feel comfy or warm inside.Be sure to link your nominees within your post. Let them know that they have been nominated by commenting on their blog. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award."

I enjoy my visits to Reading in Appalachia. Icedream has some excellent reviews and participates in several popular memes. In fact, yesterday's Friday Finds post added yet another book to my wish list. It even prompted me to sign up for an account at The Book Depository so I can order this new book upon it's release!

Passing on awards is difficult! I'll post a list, and then immediately think of another blog that is deserving. But, here is my list for the Heartfelt Award:

Verity at The B Files

These blogs somehow always mange to bring a smile to my face and warm my heart. If you aren't already a regular visitor, why not stop by and say hello? And, thanks again to Icedream for thinking of me...

11 comments:

  1. How lovely! Thank you.
    I see that I am in heartwarming company :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. You have made my cleaning/laundry day a bearable one:) And what a great post...not only do I have a new blog to add to my bloglist but a new book to put on my tbr list (and such a beautiful cover too).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, JoAnn! And you chose some lovely bloggers to pass it on to :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! This award so suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh! That's really lovely! You're going to have me reaching for a tissue JoAnn. A big fuzzy group hug to the bunch of us, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, everyone! I'm happy to pass along a little cheer....love the 'fuzzy group hug'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you very much! a lovely surprise on coming home :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Verity - welcome home!

    Marie - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Be sure to check back, I always respond. Due to a recent increase in spam, all comments are moderated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails