After a very long March, April seemed to fly. We finally took a few small steps toward normalcy, and I read some really good books... only four, but all were four stars or better.
April highlights include//
- getting my second vaccine and reaching full immunity!
- several visits from fully-vaccinated family members
- haircut and highlights... at last
- a trip to the bookstore
- a meal outdoors at a restaurant
- an end-of-season neighborhood gathering
- sunsets at the beach and the Pink Supermoon
Books Read in April//
I read three of the four books from my tentative April list. Instead of the April Shelf Subscription, which turned out to be Libertie by Kaitlyn Greenidge, I opted for a library hold.
My favorite April book//
May Reading Possibilities//
historical fiction: The Rose Code by Kate Quinn (in progress)
nonfiction: In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson (unless I need a break from this time period)
new fiction: the May Shelf Subscription selection... it ships tomorrow!
How did your April reading go? What was your favorite book last month?