Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holiday Pin It and Do It Challenge


Here we go again! Trish is hosting a holiday edition of Pin It and Do It. It started on Thursday and runs through the end of the year. Once again, I'm in at the 'Pinterested' level, but you never know... I may end up as 'Pin Obsessed'. Find all the details here.

Most of my new pins are Christmas-themed, but I have a couple of Thanksgiving decor pins I'd like to try this weekend. First, these gorgeous votives... maybe a little larger for the mantle.



And how about these "Looking Glass Pumpkins" as part of a centerpiece?



I'm off to the craft store. Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. I think I need to pin those pumpkins! I hope you have a good weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vasilly - I couldn't find the 'looking glass' spray paint, so bought a chrome finish instead. Will spray some squash this afternoon... we'll see.

      Delete
  2. Wish I had seen this yesterday because I love those votives but Hobby Lobby is closed today! I've pinned and might do a variation for Christmas.

    Glad you're joining again. Look forward to seeing what you accomplish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish - I'm already thinking about stenciling 'Noel' for Christmas. Bought my supplies yesterday and will attempt the project this afternoon...

      Delete
  3. Please post what you end up doing for decorations!! I love both of the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Staci - I will. Just hope they turn out as pretty as these pictures ;-)

      Delete
  4. I admire you ladies who have talent:) those two are very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane - LOL, not sure if it really requires talent.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Be sure to check back, I always respond. Due to a recent increase in spam, all comments are moderated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails