Friday, August 10, 2012

My Life in Books - 2012 Edition


It's time to play again. We had a lot of fun with My Life as a Book in 2011, and yesterday Carrie posted her answers to the 2012 version. Of course, I can't resist. You know the drill - use only titles of books you have read this year to complete the following statements. Won't you join the fun?

Describe myself: 
THE CHAPERONE

How do I feel: 
(like) MISS GARNET'S ANGEL

Describe where I currently live: 
WHERE ANGELS FEAR TO TREAD

If I could go anywhere, where I would go (to):
TABLOID CITY

My favorite form of transportation: 
LE ROAD TRIP

My best friend(s) is/are: 
CLARISSA (ha!)

My friends and I are:
DIVING BELLES

What’s the weather like: 
WINTER KING

Favorite Time of Day: 
THE FORGOTTEN WALTZ

What is life to you: 
LOTS OF CANDLES, PLENTY OF CAKE

You fear: 
THE UNINVITED GUESTS

What is the best advice you have to give: 
YOU DESERVE NOTHING

Thought for the day:
RULES OF CIVILITY

How I would like to die: 
THE ODDS

My soul’s present condition:
TRESPASS

14 comments:

  1. This is fun! I did it one year and might join in again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harvee - Hope you decide to play! This is a fun meme.

      Delete
  2. I love this and do it in December. see my 2011 recap, where I have many more of these. I love the last series, that makes a whole sentence! see here, scroll after my stats: http://wordsandpeace.com/2011/12/30/year-of-reading-2011/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clarissa is your best friend ... I love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever, JoAnn! I can never come up with these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your picks. The Chaperone seems perfect being a mom of girls:) I did this a few years back and had fun - may try it again sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it! I'm listening to Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake right now - and loving it, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful off to have a think about mine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your answers are so clever, JoAnn, love how you did this fun meme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever and I chuckled over your best friend..NOT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be posting this soon. I love how you see life! Me too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful! I tried to do this with my current list, but it wasn't as clever. Maybe I'll try at the end of the year. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Les - This would have been much easier with a few more books to choose from. If I do the meme again next year, it will be later in the fall. Hope to see your answers in October or November!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Be sure to check back, I always respond. Due to a recent increase in spam, all comments are moderated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails