Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My first award!

Don't you just love this button? I've been admiring it on several blogs lately and now Molly, from My Cozy Book Nook, has tagged me!

It's been four months since I very tentatively embarked on this blogging adventure, not exactly sure what I was getting into. My plan was to make this an on-line book journal, interspersed with recipes, photos, and thoughts about family and life. Slowly I've figured out how to do the basic tasks, but the content still feels very much like a work in progress. I'm both inspired and awed by all the "fabulous" blogs out there, and it's truly an honor to have someone else think of this blog as award worthy. Thank you, Molly. You've made my day!

I'll pass the award on to Darlene at Roses Over A Cottage Door. Her lovely blog is filled with book reviews, beautiful photographs, and tales of Deacon, the border collie. Stop by and say hello to her!

4 comments:

  1. Aaahhhh! Thanks JoAnn, I'm at work right now and shouldn't really be indulging like this but I couldn't resist. Welcome back from your holiday BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene,
    Checking your blog at work, eh? I promise not to tell. Thanks for the welcome back...now I need to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the award made your day :)

    Thanks for the link to Darlene's site; I have definitely found another blog to follow.

    Have a great Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Molly. I think you'll like Darlene's blog. It always seems to bring a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Be sure to check back, I always respond. Due to a recent increase in spam, all comments are moderated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails