Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins

1. The last band I saw live was our high school band at the fall concert.

2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is having the whole family together.

3. My Christmas shopping is stressing me out.

4. Thoughts of the Thanksgiving dinner menu fill my head.

5. I wish I could wear high heels and still walk normally.

6. Bagpipes usually annoy me.

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the SU basketball game, tomorrow my plans include taking twin #1 to her cello lesson (weather permitting), putting up the outside Christmas lights, and planning Thanksgiving dinner and Sunday, I want to go to church and then just read all day!



3 comments:

  1. I agree with ALL of your responses, but most especially connect with high heels. My mother always wore them, always, and I just assumed that's what a girl did when she grew up. Alas, I have terrible feet, two surgeries, and i still find my Birkenstocks the most comfortable shoes of all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never wore heels much when I was younger. At 5'9", I was already taller than most of the boys. By the time I didn't care about that any more, they were just too uncomfotable to wear all day at work. Now, I'll suffer silently only for special occasions and dream of my comfy flats at home!
    There's nothing wrong with Birkenstocks;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many bagpipe jokes out there! But I happen to like the bagpipe, and I know I'm in the minority. I haven't worn heels since my high school prom. :<)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Be sure to check back, I always respond. Due to a recent increase in spam, all comments are moderated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails