The Classics Challenge, hosted by Trish, is impossible to resist! You can join at one of three levels, books may overlap with other challenges, and you can adjust your list at any time.
How's that for making it easy to succeed? You can find all the other details here.
I've decided to do the classics snack and read four classics between April 1 and October 31.
My list (subject to change) includes:
1. Therese Raquin by Emile Zola (reviewed 4/8/09)
2. Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell
3. The Homemaker by Dorothy Canfield (reviewed 5/20/09)
4. Summer by Edith Wharton
5. Someone at a Distance by Dorothy Whipple (reviewed 9/26/09)
6. The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins (reviewed 10/29/09)
CHALLENGE COMPLETED! 10/29/09
When the books are completed, I will post links to the reviews. There is also a bonus round,
where you read a book that may become classic, that I hope to join.
Thank you, Trish, for hosting this challenge!