Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Clarissa: February Post Round Up



It's time for our February Clarissa check-in. Last month we began a yearlong project to read the 537 letters (roughly 1500 pages) of this epistolary novel around their corresponding dates and discuss our progress at the end of each month. Terri, from Tip of the Iceberg, and I are alternating monthly hosting duties.

Have you written a Clarissa post this month? Please leave your link in a comment and I will add it to the list.

February Posts:
1. JoAnn @ Lakeside Musing
2. Cat @ Tell Me A Story
3. Adam @ I Lodge In Grub Street
4. Lindsey @ Sparks' Notes
5. Christina @ The Literary Bunny
6. Col @ Col Reads
7. Terri @ Tip of the Iceberg

12 comments:

  1. http://grubstreetlodger.blogspot.com/2012/02/clarissa-big-read-february.html

    Here you go with my review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Adam! Just added your link... will stop by to read your post later this afternoon.

      Delete
    2. Cheers, just looking at your lots nowish.

      Delete
  2. I guess I need to dust off my pompoms--have been a bad cheerleader. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish - Seems like we're all enjoying this book so far, but may need a cheerleader when the letter volume increases... 60 letters ahead for March!

      Delete
    2. 60 letters! Eeep! Will definitely need Trish to be waving those pom poms :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for adding my link, JoAnn. I hadn't forgotten - posted late and planned to add it first thing this morning. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cat - You're welcome. I've never hosted anything before, so am a little paranoid about missing posts.... especially since I couldn't get the Mr. Linky to work last night.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for adding my link, JoAnn! So far this has been a pretty easy read along, but I agree -- I think the volume of writing is about to increase!

    http://colreads.blogspot.com/2012/02/read-along-check-in-2-clarissa-or.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Col - I've just added your link and will be by to visit this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving it! Here are my thoughts on letters 7-10.

    http://the-iceberg.blogspot.com/2012/03/clarissa-letters-7-10.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terri - That's great! I just added your link.

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Be sure to check back, I always respond. Due to a recent increase in spam, all comments are moderated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails