Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins


1. Snow in bare tree branches is beautiful!
2. I'm looking forward to a New Years trip to Maine for daughter #1's basketball tournament .
3. Christmas is the best holiday ever!
4. One of my favorite old tv shows is The Brady Bunch...funny how all those family crisis could get resolved in a half hour.
5. I'm done with minivans...with just two kids left at home, my next vehicle can be something that's more fun.
6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is catching up with old friends. I actually love reading all those holiday letters.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Christmas Walk in our village, tomorrow my plans include taking the girls for manicures (it's the winter semi-formal) and decorating the house for the holidays and Sunday, I want to read and bake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Be sure to check back, I always respond. Due to a recent increase in spam, all comments are moderated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails