Thursday, December 11, 2008

Booking Through Thursday



1. Do you get to read as much as you WANT to read?
(I’m guessing #1 is an easy question for
everyone?)
I'll bet very few readers can say yes to this. If I could add an extra hour to the day, it would be at bedtime. Then I could read more and still get enough sleep!

2. If you had (magically) more time to read–what would you read? Something educational? Classic? Comfort Reading? Escapism? Magazines?

I would read a mix of contemporary fiction, nonfiction, and classics. It would be nice to get to the current 'buzz' books while everyone is still talking about them. Classics rarely disappoint and, this year, I've also enjoyed adding more nonfiction to the mix. Finally, I would tackle my pile New Yorker magazines.

4 comments:

  1. No one has enough reading time, and we all could use more to read what we like. Happy BTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I save a lot of time not watching tv. I read, then.

    :D

    Here is my BTT post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do my reading at bedtime too. It's a needed wind-down at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn,
    That's exactly how I feel! I just can't go to sleep without my reading time first.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Be sure to check back, I always respond. Due to a recent increase in spam, all comments are moderated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails