Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My Life in Books


Lakeside Musing may be quiet for Thanksgiving break, but it's a busy week over at Stuck in a Book. Simon has organized another series (his fifth!) of My Life in Books and today I'm paired up with Aarti of Book Lust.

In case you're not familiar with the series, Simon asks bloggers about books that have been important at various stages of their lives, gives them the list of books mentioned the other blogger, and then asks for comments about those choices. Part of the fun is that the pairing remains a mystery until the post is published.

Stop by and say hello... the post is here.

14 comments:

  1. I just saw it! You're an international celebrity!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Audrey - LOL, Happy Thanksgiving. Safe travels tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. I was so happy to see you & Aarti there, and to learn a little bit more about your reading life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa - This was a fun project... especially finding out who I'd been paired with!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to read the post. I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vasilly - Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

      Delete
  4. It was so fun to do the post with you, even though I didn't know it was you ;-) Have a wonderful Thanksgiving break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aarti - This was a lot of fun! I stop by your blog regularly, but have just added you to my reader... should have done that ages ago. Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed reading My Life With Books. Thanks for sharing! Happy Thankgiving JoAnn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing - what a great concept for a post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Booksncy - Simon is definitely onto something here! :)

      Delete
  7. I've read it, too. Lovely choices from you and Aarti.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Be sure to check back, I always respond. Due to a recent increase in spam, all comments are moderated.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails