Sunday, March 31, 2013

#EstellaGram Wrap-Up: Days 22 - 31

Our March #EstellaGram has sadly come to an end...

Day 22| library... On the road today, but I can still visit my local branch

Day 23| e-reader .... I never leave home without it!

Day 24| food... Hubby rules the kitchen tonight -a delicious seafood pasta dish coming soon!

Day 25| cozy

Day 26| reading nook 

Day 27| reading music... I usually prefer quiet, but sometimes choose these.

Day 28| snuggle...The mudroom is a mess, but all my girls are home for Easter. We'll snuggle in for the SU game tonight. 

Day 29| growing... The garden is covered with snow, but I can still plan for summer.

Day 30| yellow ....my favorite book so far this year

Day 31| fluff ...This is the best I can do. Maybe the afghan helps?

It's been fun experimenting with instagram this month and I'd already begun looking around for another photo-a-day challenge, when #Estellagram April was announced. I'm not sure whether April photos will be posted on the blog, but they will be on both twitter (@lakesidemusing) and instagram (lakesidemusing). On we go!

14 comments:

  1. That is really so much fun! I think I said this before, but some day when I have a few spare brain cells I will do something like this. Hope you all have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandy - Thanks, we had a wonderful day with my family.

      Delete
  2. The Reading nook and the classical music caught my eye. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Vintage Reading - That's one of my favorite reading spots. Happy Easter to you, too!

      Delete
  4. Great photos!! I am going to try to do better this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Staci - I'm going to try it again for April, too... we'll see how it goes.

      Delete
  5. I am not familiar with Estellagram - but I will be sure to check out the April list that you have kindly posted to the right :)

    I love all the pictures - but your reading nook is my favorite: SO inviting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly - Thanks you. It's good to see you back!

      Delete
  6. Good luck to Syracuse this weekend! It was so hard for me to watch that last OSU game I skipped about 10 minutes because it was just too painful. Oh well, that's what's so great about the tournament.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacybuckeye - We can't wait for the game... it's going to be an exciting weekend around here!

      Delete
  7. I'm really going to miss these weekly wrap-ups.

    I have some that reading music, too - baroque for bathtime, Mozart for mornings and so on. Love them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie Rogers - I haven't been as good about taking a picture every day this month, so I may just post my favorites at the end of the month. Thanks for the feedback!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. These conversations are my favorite part of blogging. Please check back, I almost always respond to comments!

I understand commenting has been a challenge lately, so will now allow anonymous comments. However, I will moderate comments on older posts. Sorry for the inconvenience.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails